An appropriate tubular inspection program helps identify integrity issues before they reach critical, preventing costly repairs and / or damage to personnel and the environment.
Professional inspections to thoroughly examine the tube body, as well as connections or end areas are highly required in oil fields. Also checking for possible discontinuities and wall loss in the tube body with EMI equipment.
We offer comprehensive tubular inspection service, covering all new and used items, including; Drill pipe, tubing, casing, sucker rods, coiled tubing, drill collars, bottom hole assembly, cross over subs, reamers etc… A typical inspection program would involve one or more of the following:
- Visual inspection of body & threads,
- UT wall thickness measurements & dimensional inspection,
- EMI testing
- MPI to identify cracks & other defects,
- Hardness testing,
- Internal inspection of upsets using remote visual inspection
- Tool joint inspections – VT & dimensional,
- Drifting assessment.
All inspections are carried out in accordance with client requirements and per the specified standards